[PlanetCCRMA] gdam howto ???

Mon Jun 21 12:26:00 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 08:05, Jose Castillo wrote:
> I've been trying to install gdam from the apt sources,
> receving the following error :
>
> gdam-server : Not Found
>
> Then I tryied to install the precompiled RPM package
> directly downloaded from the gdam website, but
> dependencies fail with mpg123, and libasound.so.1.
>
> Any Tips getting this to Work ???

Downloading which package on which version of RedHat/Fedora?

> I've installed all ccrmaaudiovideoapps and
> ccrmaaudiovideoapps-sources.

I have virtually given up packaging gdam, there have been no releases in
a long long time (though apparently cvs is still being updated, or was
some time ago). So I have not even tried to rebuild it on current
RedHat/Fedora releases. The current djing app that (I think) works fine
is terminatorX.

-- Fernando