[PlanetCCRMA] sndfile-resample fixed (updated libsndfile)

R Parker rtp405@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 04:34:01 2004

Hi Erik and Fernando,

libsndfile-1.0.10-1.rh90.ccrma
libsndfile-devel-1.0.10-1.rh90.ccrma

Looks like we've got a new problem. Converting from
.aiff to -pcm24 .wav fails:
[root@stepdaddy aiff]# sndfile-convert -pcm24
hide.aiff hide.wav

It just never does the conversion. Ctrl-c to get
out... I tried with a couple files, both failed to
convert from .aiff to .wav.

[root@stepdaddy aiff]# sndfile-info hide.aiff

Version : libsndfile-1.0.10

File : hide.aiff