[PlanetCCRMA] added: ALPHA version of Planet Core components for FC2

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 14:50:02 2004

Hi,

Well, I've given the stuff a try and I can say for sure your kernel
outperforms 2.6.6 vanilla or arjanv's 2.6.6.  So thanks.  My testing has
been really light thus far; starting jackd -R -d alsa -d hw:0,
connecting a client or two and fiddling around.  I get more xruns than
2.4 but not an unbearable amount.  The real test will be running ardour
(dunno when I'll try that).

I meant to chime in with my report sooner but real life intervenes...

Oh one more thing, I can never seem to find/get the kernel-source
packages installed, where the heck are they for your 2.6.7 beast?

Thanks,
-ry