[PlanetCCRMA] added: ALPHA version of Planet Core components for FC2

Fri Jun 18 18:23:02 2004

Hi all. To the few (I hope) users of Fedora Core 2 that are happily
experimenting with the bleeding edge: the Planet CCRMA repository now
includes a first alpha version (you have been warned) of the Planet Core
components (a 2.6.7 kernel and ALSA 1.0.5 just fresh out from CVS).

I'm not spamming the whole list with all the gory details, for them surf
to the Planet CCRMA Changelog at:

  http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/changelog.html

Please read carefully through all that stuff before trying to install
it. If you do try it, I would appreciate feedback.

Enjoy! (or not, we'll see... :-)
-- Fernando