[PlanetCCRMA] updated: aeolus, cinelerra (fc1/2); added: jaaa

Tue Jun 15 21:49:02 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 21:32, Peter Lutek wrote:
> thanks, as always, for your work maintaining and updating the
> repository, fernando!

Sure, thanks...

> when trying to install jaaa, i get:

> jaaa:
>  Depends: libclthreads.so.0
>  Depends: libclxclient.so.0

Hmmm, are you using apt? It works here...

If you are downloading the rpm alone, and installing manually:

You need some extra packages and I have not documented them because they
are really internal packages that are only used by Fons' software.
Furthermore I can't really document all dependencies, that is what apt
is for :-)

For FC2 the deps would be:
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/2/i386/clthreads-0.0.3-1.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/2/i386/clxclient-0.0.2-1.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetccrma/2/i386/clalsadrv-0.0.1-1.rhfc2.ccrma.i386.rpm

It is highly recommended to use apt to install Planet CCRMA packages...
-- Fernando