[PlanetCCRMA] Can't start Timidity

Jason Balicki kodak@frontierhomemortgage.com
Wed Jun 9 20:00:03 2004

Timidity will not start as "Ktimidity".  The
command line that the menu tries to launch is:

ktimidity -iatv

Which produces the following output:

[root@daw kodak]# ktimidity -iatv
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
X Error of failed request:  BadFont (invalid Font parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  55 (X_CreateGC)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x4e0000c
  Serial number of failed request:  91
Broken pipe
[root@daw kodak]#

Which leads me to believe that there is some font that's
missing or corrupted in FC1.  I'll try to google these
errors tomorrow, but for now playtime's over for me. :(

HTH,

--J(K)