[PlanetCCRMA] low latency with delta 1010

Tom Burdick tom.burdick@rcn.com
Sat Jul 31 00:26:01 2004

I've noticed very inconsistent latency issues with my delta 1010lt card,
I'll be at 21ms (by no means "ultra low") according to qjackctl and
still recieve xruns, while running RT, 48000khz, 16bit audio, with
hardware meters and low latency patch enabled (this is on a dual athlon
box). I can get this baby down to about 3ms with asio :-( Is there some
way to improve this situation? is it not a fault of the card or
software, but perhaps attributed to redhat somehow? (I've never been a
big fan... sorry)