[PlanetCCRMA] Nvidia graphics drivers and Planet kernel How-to?

rodney rodney@atr.co.jp
Fri Jul 30 01:31:00 2004

I tried the nvidia installer thing but it told me it can't find the kernel
install path and source path.

Synaptic tells me that kernel-source 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl is installed

The nvidia script has space for a pair of arguments that specify the source
path and the install path.

Can anyone tell me what I should tell it?

Rod.

Rodney Berry
ATR Media Information Science Laboratories
Kyoto Japan
rodney@atr.jp
http://www.mis.atr.co.jp/~rodney
Ph:   +81-774-95-1449