[PlanetCCRMA] Coriander and video stuff...

Tue Jul 27 19:14:02 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 18:55, rodney wrote:
> Hi all,
> What to planet people use for managing video input such as from a firewire
> camera?

For grabbing? dvgrab is a command line program that can do that. Or
kino, I guess, if you prefer a gui program. But kino is an editor so
that's not what you are looking for...

> On my pre-planeted system I used Coriander, but I notice it isn't in the
> planet's collection. Is there a better or preferred program for this kind of
> thing?

I was not aware of coriander, just looked at it and looks very
interesting. It may be time to add it to the Planet CCRMA collection...

-- Fernando