[PlanetCCRMA] Help! Can't use ardour any more!

Nathaniel Virgo nathaniel.virgo@ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 24 07:25:02 2004

Hi,

I just did an update and got the new ardour.  Unfortunately there seem to be some very serious bugs that make it impossible for me to use it, namely that it segfaults when loading any of my sessions, I can't drag regions around, many of the text entry widgets just don't work so I can't change the tempo etc. and the drop-down selectors in plugins like the TAP reverb don't select the right value.

Is anyone else having these problems or are they a quirk of my system (I have a slightly older version of ardour installed from source that I was running alongside the old CCRMA version, maybe that could cause some of it?), and is there any way to get the old version back so I can make some music?  I'm on a roll at the moment so I really really really need a working version.

thanks

Nathaniel.