[PlanetCCRMA] Getting sound to work in Rosegarden-4

jsdey@optonline.net jsdey@optonline.net
Wed Jul 21 18:23:01 2004

Hi Shelagh:

I didn't go far enough explaining my set up.  I have a  SBLive sound
card.  I tried the -iA option
in timidity and it said the option was not compiled in.  I can play
midi file from timidity though.  Thanks for
your help.  Maybe someone else will have some additional suggestions.
Still no sound from Rosegarden.

John