[PlanetCCRMA] Getting sound to work in Rosegarden-4

Luc Tanguay lucus@sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 21 19:05:02 2004

Shelag,

you need to load soundfont onto your audio card.  With my audigy, I do
have the following instruction in my /etc/modules.conf:

post-install snd-emu10k1 /bin/sfxload -V100 /disk2/m/soundfonts/CT4MGM.SF2

Hope this help,
Luc