[PlanetCCRMA] updated: ardour

Sun Jul 18 01:06:00 2004

Hi all... by popular demand :-) I went ahead and updated Ardour to
version 0.9beta18.1-1 (except for RH7.3, it no longer builds without
tweaks). Before upgrading read the fine print. In the Planet CCRMA
changelog there are a few more details and a link to the Ardour news
page. Read the IMPORTANT NOTICES there from when beta12 was released. Of
particular notice is that if you load a previously saved session and
save it, it will be incompatible with the previous version of Ardour
(ie: you cannot go back).

Anyway, I will be out of email reach for a couple of days, driving back
from Seattle to the Bay Area...

Enjoy!
-- Fernando