[PlanetCCRMA] Blender for animations

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Sat Jul 17 12:49:01 2004

Hi Juan:

  I've only toyed with earlier versions of Blender, but I recently
attended a very good presentation about it at the libre software meeting
in Bordeaux. Some of the demonstration images and animations were
impressive, and Martin Poirier made its use seem attainable by mere
mortals. I'd suggest spending the time to get acquainted with its
basics, and try to use a recent release.

Best regards,

dp