[PlanetCCRMA] General processing ?

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Thu Jul 15 11:31:26 2004

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Mark Knecht wrote:
>

>>Steve Harris wrote:

>>>It should be included - the tarball installs it, if not you can pick it up
>>>from here: http://plugin.org.uk/src/metadata/ (3 files).
>>>
>>>- Steve
>>>

>>I wish someone would write an RTAS to LADSPA wrapper so that I could use
>>my Waves plugins under Linux...
>>

> Is the RTAS system open? Is there a development kit or something
> available?

Maybe it's a bogus idea anyway. Most of them run as VSTs (I think) or
run under DX. Maybe there's a non-RTAS way that would make more sense.
RTAS is a DigiDesign thing. I think it's wrong for me to suggest that
you should support it. I just don't have experience using my plugins
under these other environments.