[PlanetCCRMA] General processing ?

mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu mike@banta.psyc.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 14 15:59:01 2004

Well, more experienced others may have a better suggestion, however I
usually use the compressor labeled SC1...it's a ladspa plugin.  There are
also SC2-5, I believe the difference lies in their ability to chain to
other outputs.  You can use the plugins in jammin, or just insert them
into a track within many programs (e.g., ardour)

hope it helps,
mike
ps, as a beginner, even a single-band compressor is scary, or should be.