[PlanetCCRMA] Now that I have discovered CCRMA....

Sat Jan 31 13:33:01 2004

> Now that I have discovered CCRMA.... and have quite a nice collection of
> working apps, where would I find these apps stored on my computer so
> that I can back them up?

They are all over the place, and (in a way) in the rpm database as well.
If you want to know, you can do an "rpm -q -l package_name" to see all
the files that belong to a given package.

If it is only the applications, then it would be better to backup the
original rpms so that you can install it again if need be.

-- Fernando