[PlanetCCRMA] weird behaviour from apt-get

Tue Jan 20 14:39:00 2004

> [root@localhost root]# apt-get install freqtweak
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.
>
> Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely that
> the package is simply not installable and a bug report against
> that package should be filed.

>   freqtweak: Depends: libfftw3f.so.3
> E: Broken packages

This is probably due to a conflict with freshrpms.net. My packages for
fftw3 have both single and double versions of the libraries compiled in.
I think that Matthias used to have only one version (but I believe he
was going to change that soon, he is aware of the problem).

The solution is to erase the fftw3 packages if they are from freshrpms
and install the ones from planetccrma (unless he has already changed his
packaging).

-- Fernando