[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Introduction & Help Needed...

JTS jts01@bresnan.net
Wed Jan 14 12:00:04 2004

Well, I did end up reading the documentation on the site and got the
packages installed. The problem I have is now I can't run X Windows.  I
installed the newest gcc I could find and installed the latest NVIDIA
display drivers a couple of days ago, which seem to be in conflict with
the ALSA/CCRMA stuff. I'll just ask simply: Is there ANY way of just
enabling Digital Output in Linux itself for the emu10k1 driver, or do I
need to have all the extra stuff installed to make that happen?
--
the Oprah has Spoken
JTS