[PlanetCCRMA] a few questions, please.

Brad Kligerman bkliger@club-internet.fr
Mon Jan 12 13:38:01 2004

--------------080400010305010501000300

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> Would you be willing to document (somehow) what you needed to do to get
>
>them running? Pointers to web pages? Extra dependencies you needed? I
>have not tried them yet, and it would be of great help when I get the
>time to include them in Planet CCRMA "Officially" :-) - there have been
>a couple of requests for them.

Fernando /
I'd be glad to put something together for PDP&PiDiP.
I'm actually working on getting _gem2pdp_ compiled (once again with a
bit of difficulty). As the name implies, _gem2pdp_ closes the loop
between Gem's object generation and PDP's live video processing,
allowing one to use solids, models and particles to project video
streams. I'll try to document all three. I should have some time later
this week.

Also, Pd-0.37.0-2.cvs has some nasty bugs [Pd list
<http://iem.kug.ac.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2004-01/009016.html>].

/brad.

--------------080400010305010501000300

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
 type="cite">Would you be willing to document (somehow) what you needed
to do to get<br>
  <pre wrap="">them running? Pointers to web pages? Extra dependencies you needed? I
have not tried them yet, and it would be of great help when I get the
time to include them in Planet CCRMA "Officially" :-) - there have been
a couple of requests for them.
  </pre>
Fernando /<br>
I'd be glad to put something together for PDP&amp;PiDiP. <br>
I'm actually working on getting _gem2pdp_ compiled (once again with a
bit of difficulty). As the name implies, _gem2pdp_ closes the loop
between Gem's object generation and PDP's live video processing,
allowing one to use solids, models and particles to project video
streams. I'll try to document all three. I should have some time later
this week.<br>
Also, Pd-0.37.0-2.cvs has some nasty bugs [<a
 href="http://iem.kug.ac.at/mailinglists/pd-list/2004-01/009016.html">Pd
list</a>].&nbsp; <br>
/brad.

--------------080400010305010501000300--