[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Adding XFS support to 2.4.23-1.ll kernel

J. Scott Amort jsamort@shaw.ca
Mon Jan 12 09:59:02 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 15:55, Axel Thimm wrote:
> Yes, you can do so. simply take the next available, as you
> suggest. Please submit the resulting patch(es) to Fernando! :)
>
> P.S. linux-xfs@oss.sgi.com is a very good place to ask XFS related
> questions. They will also be glad to know about your efforts.

Thanks for the info!

That was the last stumbling block, actually.  So I do now have a working
patch that can be applied to the 2.4.23-1.ll kernel.  It's a little
under a megabyte, and hasn't really been tested much (only so far as
applying it, inserting it into a new src rpm and compiling for my athlon
system), but if anyone is interested in obtaining it, give me an email.

Regards,

Scott