[PlanetCCRMA] remove oss modules question

Alex Timmer mijn_troep@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 12:37:01 2004

hello Tom,

modules starting with "snd-" are ALSA modules. i think the ones you
listed are ALSA modules for ALSA's OSS-emulation. so you look to be
alright.
by the way, OSS modules do not need to have oss in their name.

gr, ALEX
(if you want to be 100% sure about the setup, do as Mark Knecht
suggested and post the 'entire' output of lsmod and your 'entire'
/etc/modules.conf file.)

Well, initially, I took reboot to mean