[PlanetCCRMA] updated: fc3 kernel, added packages

Wed Dec 29 18:05:02 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 17:55, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 12:26, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > Another Fedora Core 3 kernel update, release 2.3.rdt :-)
> >
> > This one is the same kernel as before (release 2.2.rdt), with the export
> > gpl symbols patch applied (I think) for the benefit of those of you that
> > depend on video binary drivers.
>
> you beaut! i'm assuming i can use this with fedora core 2?

Nope, sorry, not yet, that's for fc3. I have to build it for fc2,
probably I'll leave the build running tonight (I'm currently building a
test 2.6.10 to see what happens with it). I should already have the
faster build machine but I'm still waiting for the opteron processors.

-- Fernando