[PlanetCCRMA] CCRMA FC1 and ndiswrapper

Stefan Turner stefan_turner@yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 11 04:35:02 2004

Hi list!

I've been using CCRMA FC1 a while now but this is my
first post to this list. Sorry if this has been
answered before but I couldn't find anything about it.

I have set up ndiswrapper for my Linksys WPC54G
wireless PCMCIA card. It works fine using the original
kernel 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl but whenever I try to use it
with the optimised kernel 2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma I
get a kernel panic when I 'modprobe ndiswrapper'.
Obviously I recompile it with the correct kernel
source.

The strange thing is that in my previous CCRMA
installation, I managed to get it working fine under
both kernels. I since switched to Demudi and back
again and now no joy.

Has anyone had any luck with this? I guess it's a
kernel stack and/or interrupt thing but I really don't
know how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Stefan Turner

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com