[PlanetCCRMA] Question About Compiling a Custom Kernel

Janina Sajka janina@rednote.net
Sun Sep 28 14:34:01 2003

Mmm, never mind, I think I've figured out my mistake. At least I'm not
blocking at the point I've been hung on before. Compilation with
appropriately patched .config files now in progress--though I had to
patch each config, not just my --target.