[PlanetCCRMA] red hat libs question

Jonathan Segel jsegel@magneticmotorworks.com
Fri Sep 26 19:00:02 2003

hello all,

disregarding my static-ridden output sound for the time being, i have
started to go for my original goal for setting up this planet-ccrma
box, whcih was to compile and run SuperCollider3.
I have managed to compile the server and have its connection appear
to be active in jack/jack patch bay. but my problem is that i can't
seem to compile the language side, sclang. after ./bootstrap to make
the proper makes and configures, i get an error on ./configure sayign
when it checks for glib-2.0 >= 2.0.0 libsclang  it  cannot find glib
and tells me to make an adjustment to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH  to tell it
where it might be..

glib and gtk-2.0 seem to exist in /usr/lib   is this right?  should
they be elsewhere? is there an easy way to make sclang know that
that's right to configure it?
Jonathan Segel  -- MAGNETIC -- PO Box 460816 S.F. CA. 94146-0816
               4014 Brookdale Ave. Oakland, CA 94619
   jsegel@magneticmotorworks.com <-----> magsatellite@yahoo.com
                http://www.MagneticMotorworks.com
    tel (510) 534 7825  cell (510) 484 7415  fax (425) 955 4495