[PlanetCCRMA] qjackctl start/stop hanging on restart.

Mark Knecht markknecht@comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 09:09:00 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 05:32, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> So, if any of you are experiencing this undesirable behaviour, or any
> other you may find annoying, please report it to me/us or by logging on to
> the project's page (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/qjackctl).
> Remember
> to describe your system briefly, namely libc, gcc and qt versions.
>
> All help will be appreciated, of course ;)

While I have qjackctl on my Planet box, I actually haven't used it there
as much as I probably should as most of the stuff I do on that box is
now scripted.

I do use qjackctl on my Gentoo box and have not seen this problem, but
nominally I don't stop and restart Jack much so I may have just missed
it. I'll pay attention to this over the next few days and report back
good or bad results, but especially if I see anything that's not user
friendly.

Both of my machines are single processor. 1 Intel, 1 AMD.

> Thanks for your precious time,

Thanks for qjackctl!