[PlanetCCRMA] a call goes out across the planet... Help me mount a cd!

Ryan G. ryanpg@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 23:23:00 2003

Ok,

Actually the very simple solution (discovered after you put me on the
right track kevin) is to mount a cdrom and then run updfstab.  Don't
ask my why this works but it does, updfstab added the *exact same line*
as I had to my /etc/fstab but somehow now when I; mount /dev/cdrom the
cdrom *shudder to think* MOUNTS!  Something to do with hotplug I'm
guessing.

Anyway gracias,

-ry