[PlanetCCRMA] a call goes out across the planet... Help me mount a cd!

Ryan G. ryanpg@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 23:05:01 2003

Doh!

Ok, thanks kevin.  Uh, /dev/scdXX not /dev/sdXX I should have known
better... I've revealed myself never to have owned a scsi drive, now
off to edit my fstab to make things easier... sorry for the wasted
bandwidth guys.

I'm still curious to hear ideas about why this happens in the first
place (sometimes the redhat install treats my cd fine, other times
things go wrong).

-ry