[PlanetCCRMA] Funny apt problem

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 18 23:45:03 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 10:07:06 -0700, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> But it installs with no problem... strange.
> I would bring the libsamplerate library up to the 9 version (which has
> the same version number, it was built before I started adding the rhxx
> tags to the release). Do a:
>
> rpm -e --nodeps libsamplerate libsamplerate-devel
> apt-get -f install (should bring it back in)
> apt-get install ardour

When I do install ardour I get:

he following packages have unmet dependencies:
  ardour: Depends: libsamplerate.so.0
          Depends: libsamplerate.so.0(libsamplerate.so.0.0)
          Depends: libsndfile.so.1(libsndfile.so.1.0)
E: Broken packages

Which is wierd. I guess I must have a messed up config somewhere. I've
allready checked sources.list, but I'l keep digging.

- Steve