[PlanetCCRMA] Choosing a right CD set to install Planet CCRMA

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Sun Sep 14 06:24:01 2003

Mr. Freeze,
   Get the Redhat 9.0 iso images (using any operating system) burn them and
then install Redhat 9. This step has nothing to do with the PlanetCCRMA
distribution. Just install Redhat and get the machine running.

   Following that step, link up with the Planet web site to add the audio
and video applications you are interested in.

Good luck,
Mark