[PlanetCCRMA] Small Bug: alsa-driver-0.9.4-2.cvs

Wed Sep 10 17:08:01 2003

> I'm attempting to build from source so changed a few settings in the
> .spec. Since I'm not using any ISA, I uncommented the --without-isapnp
> line. That resulted in the following rpmbuild error:
>

> [root@toccata 08:35:26] SPECS#rpmbuild -ba --target i686
> alsa-driver-0.9.4-2.cvs.spec
> Building target platforms: i686
> Building for target i686
> error: line 26: Unknown tag:  ommit isapnp support:

Sorry for the delay in asnwering, I misread the email and misunderstood
the problem. You have to leave that line commented and call "rpmbuild"
with the proper incantation:

  rpmbuild -ba --target i686 --without isapnp specfile_name

Those comments are actually "documentation" for the options you can
specify in the rpm command line.

-- Fernando