[PlanetCCRMA] [Fwd: [Jackit-devel] qjackctl 0.1.3 released!]

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 16:22:00 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 18:08, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> > The bleeding fedora stuff works great!
>
> Glad to know that it is working fine for you...
>
> > Thanks (I especially like being immortalized or was it *infamous-alized* in
> > the change-log)...
>
> :-) ;-) :-p
>
> > and I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that just a few days after all your
> > work, linux audio developers conspire to update EVERYTHING!
>
> No, they did not even _wait_! I was busy rebuilding and noticing all the
> stuff that was already old and I had not even released it! Such is life
> in the fast lane of the linux audio world :-)

And man is it ever moving fast!  There's another new project out there
that I thought some planet-fans might like to check out - linuxsampler.

http://www.linuxsampler.org/

Currently it's in very beta stage, it only supports gigasampler files
(which in itself is cool) but aims to provide quite a feature-rific
feature list.

Nowhere near production quality but ya know fun none the less.

Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I'm psyched to get some turkey.

later,
-ry