[PlanetCCRMA] Kernel barf during modprobe/alsaconf/SBLive

Peter Lawler planetccrma@six-by-nine.com.au
Wed Nov 26 16:20:02 2003

Hi!
While I was sitting on the thinking throne today, it occured to me that
there was some kind of 'snddevices' command that used to exist back in
they days when I first tinkered with alsa.

So, next step is to unload oss, snddevices (or similar, the actual
command escapes me @ the moment), then try the snddevices then
alsaconfig. Worth a shot. I only mention this as the docs don't mention
snddevices. I there a reason for this?

Needless to say, same result. Trying next to compile own kernel and alsa.

P.