[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA lands on the Fedora Core 1 universe

Tue Nov 25 12:03:01 2003

> I installed all and am having some problems.
> 1. I start qjackctl (interesting new ui) and it seems to take a while to
> start.

But it starts right? You can check for messages in the messages pane to
see what is going on.

> 2. when I try starting ardour I get the following error:
> aamehl@bzq-218-14-208 aamehl]$ ardour
> Ardour/GTK 0.409.2 running with libardour 0.697.0
> MIDI: MTC on port hw:0 MMC on port hw:0
> liblrdf: error -  - file '/home/aamehl/.ardour//sfdb' open failed - No
> such file or directory
> Segmentation fault

Known problem with ardour, just do a:
  touch /home/aamehl/.ardour/sfdb
to create the darned file and it should start :-)
I'm considering starting to package ardour cvs as well, the official
betas are not coming as close as I would have hoped.

-- Fernando