[PlanetCCRMA] Re: problem with new redhat glibc

Tom Hemba tomhemba@bigfoot.com
Fri Nov 14 19:03:01 2003

Florin Andrei wrote:

>On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 14:21, Tom Hemba wrote:
>

>>the point, I wouldn't have had the patience.  Now, hopefully I'll be
>>able to put together something to post to that made-on-Linux music list ;-)
>>

>Is it a figure of speech, or does that list really exists? If yes, where
>is it?
>
>Just curious,

Sorry.  Yeah, that was just a figure of speech.  Actually it was also a
reference to a thread taking place in linux-audio-user.  I tend to mix
the 2 forums up because I have the messages mixed into the same folder -
an arrangement which I just decided to change.  But in that thread
someone did mention this website:

http://linux-sound.org/music.html

which looks very cool.  It doesn't accomodate postings but I imagine he
would welcome any new music suggestions.  :-)