[PlanetCCRMA] Re: problem with new redhat glibc

Ryan ruinaudio@comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 06:20:02 2003

Well, let's take up a fund... I'd say something around 45k should cover
full time employment creating and maintaining an entire distro single
handedly.  If Nando won't do it, I will (I'll need to be paid up front
though and the distro won't ship for another nine months).

Oh, and once the distro is out, for $699 I'll throw in one year of email
support.

;-)
-ry