[PlanetCCRMA] ISO images

William DeMeo williamdemeo@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 15:04:01 2003

I have the same question as Jose (and I apologize if it's already been answered -- I get the
digest emails).

At our office there's a cd burner attached to a windows box with the Roxio cd creator software.
I've used it successfully in the past (e.g. with debian iso images) but, when I point the Roxio
program to the CCRMA .img file, it complains that this format is not recognized.  Is it only
possible to burn a .img file with linux software?

I consulted the Planet CCRMA docs, but all I could find was something like, "now that you've
downloaded the .img file, burn it to cd."

Any hints would be most appreciated.  onegaishimasu! chipd.