[PlanetCCRMA] package requests: jamin, alsa + jack plugins for xmms

derek holzer derek@x-i.net
Tue Nov 4 10:53:01 2003

speaking of Jamin, i was just trying to compile it from source and ran
into something quite curious:

when configuring for the build, it stops when it is looking for jack.pc
because it cannot be found. but i just checked my other machine, also
running planetccrma, and found that the file DOES exist there. i am a
bit confused. do you know how i could get pkgconfig to generate this
jack.pc file for the one machine? or is it safe just to copy the one
over from the other? [probably not, i know...]