[PlanetCCRMA] rh9 and planet ccrma problems

jfm3 jfm3@ouroboros-complex.org
Thu May 29 19:36:02 2003

I'm putting together a new computer to run Planet CCRMA. I can provide
all the painful gory details if that helps with my problem.

Regular RH9 kernels boot fine and work as I would expect them to. When I
boot the planet kernel, on-board usb and my ethernet card cease to
function. Devices plugged into the usb ports don't even get power. The
ethernet card has a link light, and it's module loads (I think), but
that's about it.

Tomorrow night I will try downgrading to RH8, unless any of you have any
better ideas.

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)