[PlanetCCRMA] IMPORTANT: updated (this time I mean it) lilypond for redhat 8.0 and 9

Mon May 26 18:48:01 2003

Hi all, new rpms for lilypond 0.6.10 are available for RedHat 8.0 and 9.
Regretfully, due to a typo in the uninstall scripts for lilypond 0.6.6
(which I can't fix :-) the automatic update process (either rpm or apt)
will fail with an error message.

So... follow the following instructions to get over this bump in the
road to install nirvana:

- sinc with the repository:
  apt-get update
- manually uninstall the older lilypond:
  rpm -e --nodeps --noscripts --allmatches lilypond
lilypond-documentation
  [nodeps so you don't get complaints if you installed
   planetccrma-audioapps or planetccrma-audiovideoapps, noscripts to
   avoid the bug, allmatches so that you remove all instances of
   lilypond in case you already did the update and it failed :-]
- install the newer lilypond:
  apt-get install lilypond lilypond-documentation

Sorry for the trouble...
-- Fernando