FW: [PlanetCCRMA] planet ccrma for RedHat 9

Mon May 12 12:09:00 2003

> A thousand thank yous!  The secret turned out to be downgrading my apt from
> apt-0.5.5cnc5-fr2.rpm to apt-0.5.5cnc4.1-2.snap.i386.rpm.  I had interpreted
> freshmeat as saying that redhat 9 took apt 5 rather than apt 4.

Only in freshrpms, I guess. What versions you need of things may depend
on the repository you are using.

> I guess I was wrong.

Not really, it should not matter as long as the apt.conf and
sources.list files are pointing to the right places. Obviously I don't
have the time to test your case so I can't really be sure. There is a
newer version of apt but I have not updated yet.

-- Fernando