[PlanetCCRMA] planet ccrma for RedHat 9

Josh Steiner josh@vitriolix.com
Fri May 9 21:58:01 2003

woo!  forcing the kernel to install using the --oldpackage flag did it
for me, i've got ccrma installed and alsa configured and running
nicely.  awsome.

i am having a problem with my nvidia driver complaining that they dont
have a binary module for this kernel, so it tried to automatically build
it and failed rather non descriptly.  i made sure i have the kernel
sources so that isnt the problem, but hey, i've got pd up and running on
my latop so i'm damned happy for today :)

-josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com