[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [PlanetCCRMA] [OT?] trouble compiling with CMUCL]]

Francois Dechelle Francois.Dechelle@ircam.fr
Fri May 9 06:46:01 2003

--=-qWcOz0fhe1B8e0CiD92s

I forward the answer, since I think Jose is not on PlanetCCRMA mailing
list (and I assume the list is private).

I'd add that there is a mailing list for OpenMusic at IRCAM: please
visit http://listes.ircam.fr/wws/info/openmusic for more info and to
subscribe.

François Déchelle

--=-qWcOz0fhe1B8e0CiD92s