[PlanetCCRMA] updates: second round...

Thu May 8 19:26:01 2003

A bunch of upgrades:

* updated ZynAddSubFX to version 1.4.1-1.
* updated Ecamegapedal to version 0.4.1-1 (including redhat 9)
* updated BLOP to version 0.2.7.
* updated Speex to version 1.0.
* rebuilt Sweep to use the new Speex libraries, version 0.8.2-2.
* updated Flac to version 1.1.0-1.

* Added Fluidsynth version 1.0.1-1. Fluidsynth in the new incarnation of
  IIWUsynth. The iiwusynth library package will remain in the
  repository for now as they are needed by Muse (the iiwusynth and
  libiiwusynth-devel packages are obsoleted by fluidsynth and
  libfluidsynth-devel).

* updated Swami to version 0.9.1a-1, it now uses Fluidsynth.
* updated Alsaplayer to version 0.99.75-1.
* updated Vcdimager to version 0.7.14.
* updated TSE3 (the Trax Sequencer Engine) to version 0.2.7-1.
* rebuilt Noteedit to use the new TSE3 libraries, version 2.1.1-2.
* updated Libjackasyn to version 0.7-1.

Also added proper links to RedHat 9 version of apt in apt installation
page. We now have (temporarily) two apt versions, one for RedHat 7.2 and
7.3, another for RedHat 8.0 and 9 (which fixes an important bug). I'll
update to a newer version for all platforms soon.

So.... I think I'm pretty much up to date, at least in the audio
continent of Planet CCRMA. I'll be away from email till Monday...

-- Fernando