[PlanetCCRMA] more kernel compilation woes

Tue May 6 09:50:02 2003

> It seems many people seem to be having trouble with the kernel on RH9.
> I've been trying to recompile the planet-ccrma kernel for about a week
> now, and am still having some trouble.

I'll try to check the compilation latter today [just back from vacation
and trying to catch up on email - more than 2K messages all in all :-]

NOTE: I have not tried to rebuild the kernel under redhat 9. I merely
used the one I had built under 8.0. RedHat 9 support was added in a
hurry just before going on vacation, so it may be possible that the
kernel source rpm does not build under 9.

-- Fernando