[PlanetCCRMA] Downloading at work, installing at home?

Thu Jun 12 11:33:01 2003

> From the docs, it looks like my solution would be to download Redhat 9
> ISOs (3 CDs, I think)

Not strictly necessay but would be good to have, you could use the
normal redhat cdroms (but they don't have the apt metadata that would
enable you to manage all packages from apt or synaptic).

> plus Planet CCRMA at Home ISO (1 CD, I think),
> and take all the stuff home. Unfortunately, it looks like, although
> Planet CCRMA at Home RPMs are ready for Redhat 9, the ISO image was
> made some time ago and is not

Yes, I have to create the RedHat 9 iso. I'll try to do that today. More
info latter...

-- Fernando

> PS: Is Nando Spanish? Just out of curiosity, since I am.
Originally From Argentina... see www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~nando/
(very out of date, of course :-)