[PlanetCCRMA] hdsp initialisation

Mark Knecht mknecht@controlnet.com
Thu Jun 12 07:11:03 2003

Iain,
   Hi. There are currently a LOT of problems with the Alsa support for any
of the HDSP line. (HDSP+Digiface/Multiface or the HDSP 9652) There are a
couple of people working pretty actively on getting fixed. You can find out
about that on the Alsa-Devel list. Jesse Chappell seems to have done some
good debugging last evening, so I expect that with his focus things will
improve pretty soon.

   A few people report they have working setups using older firmware and
older revisions of Alsa.

Cheers,
Mark