[PlanetCCRMA] two kernel patches sets merged

jfm3 jfm3@ouroboros-complex.org
Tue Jul 15 09:29:01 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 03:00, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Ok, i merged the PlanetCCRMA kernel patches set and the Con Kolivas
> kernel patches set.

It looks like there are already provisions for the CK patch in the
.src.rpm files of the Planet 2.4.21 kernel. These patches aren't used by
default, but it looks like you can just uncomment a %patch line and
rpmbuild the new kernel. I haven't tried this, just letting you know.

In general, when you go to make a new Planet kernel, I recommend looking
at the .src.rpm first. There's a ton of good ideas in that spec file.

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)