[PlanetCCRMA] Anyone mess with tkIned?

Brian Fahrlander kilroy@kamakiriad.com
Fri Jul 4 23:11:02 2003

--=-5+wuUCC4mA3mNNREWKzQ

    I've used tkined many times, but this time I *need* it.  And I can't
remember some of the parts.

    For some reason, my local timeserver...which provides the time to
all my machines, isn't giving me a NTP offset. I don't remember having
to turn anything on or set up anything, since it's a server.

    I've messed with snmp on several times...and I think I could get
that part to work.  I'm waiting for one of my co-workers to open the
right ports on the client (literally) machines so I can keep an eye on
things.

    If anyone knows, I'd also like to work out the reverse-traps. It's a
rare skill; most people have never set it up to press a button on the
browser and cause something to bounce...now THAT would be cool.

    Any help would be appreciated...

--=20
Brian Fahrl=C3=A4nder          GNU/Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technoma=
ICQ  5119262

--=-5+wuUCC4mA3mNNREWKzQ

--=-5+wuUCC4mA3mNNREWKzQ--